We are a funded Fintech start-up in its growth stage and are building the team that will take this company to great heights. Enthusiasm and go-getter attitude are fundamental to the success of this role. The successful candidate will be heavily involved in driving the tech strategy of this company.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Being a part of an early stage start-up, the selected candidate will handle multiple responsibilities to launch and then grow the product. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Lead the team of website and app developers.
- Ensure timely delivery across the entire dev life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release and support
- Working directly with internal or external developers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products
- Build the interface with focus on usability features
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Standardising the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort
- Optimising performance for the apps
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Attend industry events/ conference – both attending and presenting
- Proven commercial software development experience – web and mobile with published examples
- The candidate should be comfortable working in a startup environment with a learn fast, fail fast attitude
- Strong experience of back end programming and developing scalable architecture and user friendly outcomes.
- Strong experience in NodeJs, ReactJs and building micro services architectures
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Atleast 3 years of experience leading a team of software engineers, product developers, UI engineers etc.
- Strong OO design and programming skills
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Experience of development using web technologies
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- Using version control (e.g. SVN)
CTC Offered: Depending upon experience