24 Apr 2018
MongoDB and MySQL Database Administrator
Candidate Mandatory Skills:
- Database Administrator on MySQL/Postgres and MongoDB
- Good Knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Knowledge of Shell Scripting
- Install, deploy and manage MongoDB on physical and virtual machines.
- Create, configure and monitor large-scale, secure, MongoDB clusters.
- Support DB in a high availability, multi-data center environment.
- Monitor database design and other database related tasks.
- Deployment and rollback of DB changes.
- Database access and management for applications and users.
- Performance Tuning: Identifying slow queries and tuning them. Suggesting instance level parameters for performance tuning
- Creation of MYSQL/Postgres instance : Creating MYSQL instance and Databases as per requirement
- Sizing of MYSQL/Postgres Databases: Coordinating with the application team and sizing the database appropriately
- Backup and Restore of MYSQL/Postgres Database: Backing up MYSQL/Postgres and carrying out restore/refresh of the same as per requirement
- Administer MongoDB Ops Manager monitoring, backups and automation.
- Provide capacity planning. Perform upgrades and maintenance.
- Professional experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- OS Hardening
- Additional desired skills: AWS, Azure or GC
CTC: Depending upon experience
Experience: 5+ years