4 weeks ago Mid Career (2+ years of experience) Advanced Degree
Rs.1,200,000 1 2
Location: Mumbai (Matunga Road)
The candidate will be working on projects in the data science area to generate insights for business as well as manage reporting and tracking of metrics for Product team. The candidate will be part of a rapidly growing tech-driven organization and will be responsible for the development of new features and generating insights that will drive business impact and productivity improvements.
Who’s this for: This is for candidates who want to transition from development or reporting profiles to
product management opportunities.
Key Responsibilities: Key areas of focus where the responsibility of the intern would be
· Work closely with business and product teams to identify specific insights that can drive business impact or improve operational efficiency
· Proactively monitor key metrics from a product standpoint and identify areas of improvement for the function
· Doing ad-hoc analysis on SQL, Excel and Google analytics and provide insights and recommendations to product and business team
Job Requirements: Key job requirements for the profile would be
· Good knowledge of technology and experience of working on reporting projects with large datasets
· Engineering in Computer Science/IT or related area preferred
· Good understanding of Tech and Data
· Good knowledge of SQL mandatory and any other BI tools like Tableau, Qlikview, etc.
· Strong knowledge of Excel and ability to crunch numbers
· Good knowledge of basic statistical methods of analyzing data
· Ability to understand data architecture and analyze large quantum of data
· Excellent analytical and reporting skills
· Experience of working with a start-up or a product organization (preferred)
· Ability to understand how product works and strives to solve problems with relevant product managers