1 year ago B.Tech/ B.E
The candidate would be responsible for the entire fund raising activities of the NBFC. The NBFC foresees multifold growth over the next few years and to fuel this expansion it needs to undertake aggressive Treasury exercise.
· Ensuring maintenance of Treasury systems and implementing all treasury related processes within the defined guidelines and Policies
· Assist in managing the company's credit facilities (Revolver and term loans)
· Handling various queries of Banks, Rating Agencies, auditors and other investors
· Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving, and timely problem escalation.
· Ensuring tight controls and periodical reconciling of all treasury related GLs
· Ensure timely adherence to RBI related compliance's
· Hands-on experience in treasury and Asset..
· Securitization of assets with Financial Institutions.
· Asset Liability Management
· Handle treasury related operations of the company.
· Handle the day to day transactions of the company.
· Handle post loan procedures with the banks.
· Provide Stock Statements to various banks.
· Ideal candidates would be from Treasury/corporate banking team of Banks/NBFCs (especially the ones working with fintechs)
· Minimum 1-4 years of relevant experience
· BCOM / Inter CA / MBA Preferred
· Expertise in MS Office suite is must, especially MS Excel
· Strong project management, communication & writing skills
. Ability to work independently and under strict deadlines
Banking / Finance And Investment
Mumbai, India, Asia