7 months ago Any Post Graduate
· Credit appraisals of unsecured loan applicants within the defined policy guidelines.
· To conduct telephonic PDs with the customer to evaluate credit proposals.
· Responsible for overall supervision of activities like login, processing, disbursement, MIS etc.
· Ensure a quick turnaround of customer loan applications.
· Prepare PD notes & recommendation notes for approval to higher authority.
· Manage and train the CPA team regularly.
· At least 4 to 5 years’ experience in Credit and Risk department of Banks, NBFCs or Fintech companies.
· Analytical bent of mind
· Good communication & writing skills.
· Team Management
· CA/ICWA/MBA/PGDM from reputed institutes.
Credit & Risk
Mumbai, India, Asia