3 weeks ago B.Tech/ B.E
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You should have expertise in database testing in SQL environments including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procs, jobs, triggers and replication.
Duties and responsibilities
• Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
• Backend database testing in SQL environment including validating stored procs, jobs and triggers.
• Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
• Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
• Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
• Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
• Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
• Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
Requirements and Skill Sets
• BE or BTech degree preferred.
• 4+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
• 4+ year’s large enterprise or e-business systems experience.
• Create clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/cases.
• Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
• Liaison with development, project management, and customer support
Mumbai, India, Asia