1 month ago Any Graduate
Position Purpose: As a Regional Collections Manager, you will be leading end to end collections for the lending business along with managing relationships with all key stakeholders for the North Region. You will be responsible for ensuring the timely achievement of collections targets by formulating and executing collections strategy.
What You Will Do
● Ensuring adherence to collection processes in the region, i.e., system allocation, tracking, monitoring delayed cash deposition; identifying and reporting fraudulent practices
● Responsible for tracking & controlling the delinquency of the area, Bucket-wise & DPD wise and focus on non-starters.
● Responsible to review account allocations and collections targets by bucket to agencies/ in house team.
● Required to do regular follow up with the default customers through a dedicated team.
● Ensure that the collection agencies and executives adhere to the legal guidelines provided by the law in force. .
● Capability for support on the mechanism for legal / police authorities
● Managing productivity by fixing productivity parameters for Agencies/collection executives monitoring performance against set parameters
● Ensure that a detailed background and reference check has been done of agencies being appointed and evaluate them constantly.
● Involved in coordinating and liaising with the legal team to ensure legal action is taken on specified cases.
● The key responsibility of the role is to identify suitable tactics or strategies for timely collections.
● Work closely with Risk Management to design collections strategy. This includes segmentation, tools, technology, geography and process.
● Ensure adequate capacity to manage past due accounts and enhance recoveries based on business plans.
● Development and enhancement of an analytics and MIS driven culture to project, track and deliver optimized financial results in collections, recoveries and expenses.
● Identifying trouble spots and implementing collection related programs
What You Will Need
● Any Graduate/PG with 8 - 12 years of experience in Banking/NBFC
● Specialized Knowledge of Unsecured Business Loan Collection is a great plus
● Should have hardcore recovery experience
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Delhi, India, Asia