2 weeks ago Any Graduate
FlexiLoans is a technology based online financing platform started with an endeavor to solve the problems that small businesses face in accessing Quick, Flexible and Adequate funds for growing their Businesses. Our vision is to give "Financial access at a click". We are the leaders in using technology and risk models that focus on alternate / surrogate methods for scoring customers. Our product offerings and value proposition can be accessed on our website: http://www.flexiloans.in/
FlexiLoans is a funded start-up. FlexiLoans is one of the Leading Digital Lending Platforms for small businesses now with over 50 partnerships like Flipkart, Snapdeal, Paytm, Mswipe, Uber, Ola, etc. for accessing over 2mn businesses. It is founded by 4 ISB/ IIT alumni with over 45+ years of financial experience. VALUES OF FLEXILOANS - COLLABORATION | AGILITY | INNOVATION | RESPECT | OWNERSHIP Why join us? A certified Great Place to work and Young team with a diverse mix of Gender, Background, Fun@work, and Responsibility with authority are a few things that you can expect while working with the passionate team at FlexiLoans! Flexiloans Website: https://flexiloans.com/ Come - Be the Difference!
• Assisting in database design • Updating and amending existing databases
• Setting up and testing new database and data handling systems
• Monitoring database efficiency • Sustaining the security and integrity of data
• Creating complex query definitions that allow data to be extracted
• Training colleagues in how to input and extract data Skill Set
• Strong analytical/ troubleshooting and organisational skills
• Good experience with Mysql and Mongo installation, MYSQL DDL/DML and Mongo CRUD operations.
• Knowledge of 'relational database management systems (RDBMS), 'object-oriented database management systems' (OODBMS) and XML database management systems.
•Should have experience with Mongo Replica-Set, Data migration, Server/DB parameter tuning. • Should have experience with Backup/Restore(physical/logical/PTR)
• Should have experience with AWS cloud (EC2/RDS/ATLAS)
• Should have experience with scripting language(shell/python)
• Should have good experience with query optimization.
• Redis/ELK experience will be a plus.
• Experience with monitoring tools like Nagios/Zabbix will be plus
• The ability to work quickly, under pressure and to deadlines
• Up-to-date knowledge of technology and the Data Protection Act
Mumbai, India, Asia