1 month ago MBA/PGDM
As a Key Account Manager, you will be building and manage the relationship with the company's current partners, mapping and tracking various programmes/lending products being run with different partners.
What you will do :
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders in the partner accounts.
- Coordinating the involvement of additional departments (cross-functional), including sales, customer service and management resources if necessary, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners expectations.
- Meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in the partner accounts. Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Identifying, advising and assisting in implementing new or improved products, processes and procedures.
- Leading solution development efforts that best address merchant and partner needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary departments
- Identifying key new partners and secure the relationship. Taking care of all commercial and contractual negotiations with the Partners
- Closing partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential in delivering actual results.
- Ensuring efficient and effective boarding and implementation of new partners, working closely with the partners sales and technical organization.
- Taking designated targets for new accounts and get them added to the pool target to deliver in the planned and promised timelines
- Preparing Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly report of performance and present it to the Vertical Head.
What you need to have :
- MBA with Minimum 3 yrs+ proven track record in Partner relationship management or Key Accounts Management. POS or Payments or Lending experience is a plus.
- Ability to articulate complex issues clearly to Partners, management and internal departments
- Continuous learning mentality and eager to challenge/ improve current processes
- Creative and strategic thinking with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong sales orientation is driven by results and commercial awareness
- Self-motivation and the ability to handle stressful situations and failure
- Good initiatives on getting leads and partner
- Excellent MS Excel skills and Confident in timely reporting
- Excellent communications with superior written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal
BD & Alliance & Sales
Mumbai, India, Asia