1 month ago Any Graduate
Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) role usually involve an executive based in a telesales team and handle sales totally over a telephonic conversation. This job involves promoting a wide range of products or services by direct selling. As a Customer Relationship Manager: You will be responsible to perform outbound calling, ensure smooth customer services and provide advice to customers on various financial products offered by the company.
• Proven experience as tele sales representative in a BFSI sector who should have an experience in an
outbound & Inbound Sales process with proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets.
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
• Call handling as per defined standards
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Understanding the customer needs & building positive relationships with customers.
• Identify prospective customers and execute the disbursement within the credit parameters and process of the organization
• Converting leads from Platforms into Loans by helping Credit team to receive all the required documents
• Prior experience in sales of financial products is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Proficiency in languages –English, Hindi
• Educational Qualification: Graduates / MBA in Finance.
Mumbai, India, Asia