1 month ago B.Tech/ B.E
Who we are:
FlexiLoans is a technology based Digital financing platform started with an endeavor to solve the problems that
small businesses face in accessing Quick, Flexible and Adequate funds for growing their Businesses. Our vision is
to give "Financial access at a click". Our talent pool has rockstars from diverse backgrounds - ex- Founders,
investment bankers, e-commerce and payments with the passion to make a difference to the lives of 70 mn+
MSME businesses in India.
Our product offerings and value proposition can be accessed on our website: https://www.flexiloans.com/
FLEXILOANS VALUES - COLLABORATION | AGILITY | INNOVATION | RESPECT | OWNERSHIP
Why join us?
A two times certified ‘Great Place to work’ workplace, at FlexiLoans you will be working with top tier talent from
diverse backgrounds hungry to make a dent in the MSME universe. We believe in people owning what you do and
providing support to folks for making decisions (sometimes even wrong decisions!) all the while learning and
growing with the organization. FlexiLoans is your front row seat to the MSME Fintech revolution in India!
What you will work on:
● Understanding and analyzing the product requirements.
● Identifying, Designing and Creating hybrid automation framework from scratch.
● Developing test automation scripts as per the requirement.
● Experience of API automation.
● Researching issues in software using automation scripts.
● Responsible for identifying and conducting Regression and Sanity Suite.
● Responsible for publishing Automation Status Report to stakeholders.
● Good to have knowledge of CI/CD implementation
● Collaborating with Tech team members for better analysis and solutioning.
● Reporting and solutioning in daily standup meets.
● Participation in planning meetings and providing feedback.
The ideal candidate:
● Should have knowledge of the Lending platform domain.
● Should have good experience of TestNG and BDD framework.
● Should have good experience in handling databases.
● Should have experience with the API Automation using Karate framework.
● Should have knowledge of Jenkins and Github
● Should possess knowledge of Robo MongoDB.
● Good working experience of Agile Methodology.
● Good to have experience with JIRA as a bug management tool.
● Should have good verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
● Should be a go-getter and optimistic individual
Qualification and Experience:
● Min 5-7 years of Experience in Automation testing
● BS/BE/BTECH degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Mumbai, India, Asia