- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Backend database testing in SQL environment including validating stored procs, jobs and triggers.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data,
data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues
immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
Computer and Information Technology
Mumbai, India, Asia
BE or BTech degree preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
- 3+ year’s large enterprise or e-business systems experience.
- Expertise in database testing in SQL environments including designing and manipulating test data,
validating stored procs, jobs, triggers and replication.
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- Liaison with development, project management, and customer support