3 months ago Mid Career (2+ years of experience) Bachelor's Degree
Negotiable 2 0
The candidate will be working on projects in the Analytics function to generate insights for business as well as manage reporting for the management for all things related to Credit & Risk functions. The candidate will be part of a rapidly growing tech-driven organization
and will be responsible for the development of new models and generating insights that will drive business impact and productivity improvements.
Key areas of focus where the responsibility of the candidate would be
- Work closely with business teams to identify specific insights that can drive business impact
- Develop predictive and descriptive models that can accurately crunch data and work with product and engineering teams to deploy the models
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and provide insights and recommendations to management
- Data mining within the organization as well as enrich data from 3rd party databases
- Work proactively with Product functions to translate insights into actionable items.
Requirements and qualifications
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / IT / Electronics / Statistics / Mathematics
Computer and Information Technology
Mumbai, India, Asia