7 months ago Senior (5+ years of experience) Advanced Degree
Negotiable 1 18
About the Role
Purpose of Role: To lead end to end Legal, Compliance and Recovery aspects of SMEs.The role will also include advising the team on its statutory obligations while keeping in mind the interests of the company and interacting with internal stakeholders for processes.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
1. Legal Documentation, Policy & Guideline - Formulation:
- Drafting of all legal documents, formats and agreements etc pertaining to SME. The documents & agreements should cover all legal risks and also ensure that all legal documents are in line with law of land.
- Formulation of legal procedure and policy manual and ensure that there is a standard implementation of the same across organization.
2. Legal Guidelines (Recovery Unit) :
- Provide guidance to recovery team about legal procedure for recovery of loan using legal recourse
- Responsible for taking care of all appeal/revision/SC matters, cross appeal pending & to be filed within their domain locations
- In-charge of filing civil/criminal complaint against employees, customers, dealers, agencies, DSAs, DMAs etc in case of integrity issues with due consultation with senior team.
3. Legal Process (Compliance) :
- Coordination with the Lawyers on legal matters related with Business, Collections & Recovery. Support & adopt national plan towards implementation of the aforesaid, Directives & Policies
- Convergence of management directives & policies with regard to litigation & related processes
- Maintaining relations with the Court officials, Police & other Govt. authorities
- Standardize processes towards - Filing, Drafts, Documents retrieval, their TAT, Quality with type of manpower & panel lawyers on board etc.
About the candidate:
Education Qualification: LL.B, LLM (Preferable)
Mumbai, India, Asia