Get a Quick Business Loan in Jaipur up to 1 CR with Flexible Repayment Options
Jun 01, 2022
Jaipur is a lively city as well as a world-renowned tourist destination. The city has a large community of artisans, craftsmen, and other small industrial groups creating and developing products for tourists. Apart from the tourist-focused small-scale sector, additional small- to medium-sized industrial businesses do not typically qualify for bank financing. This is due to the paperwork and collateral requested by banks most of the time. As a result, they require business loans to bridge gaps in their cash flows, working capital, and inventory management to meet demand.
As a business person or an aspiring entrepreneur, you may have considered launching your company in Jaipur, dealing with another businessperson in the city, or conducting some form of business. FlexiLoans, the top NBFC in Jaipur, can provide you with a small business loan in a matter of days. We provide immediate funding up to Rs. 1 crore with flexible repayment options. Furthermore, you may get online business loans with quick processing since we don’t have you wait in lines or burden you with unnecessary paperwork.
Types of Business Loans Available in Jaipur
The following are the various forms of business loans accessible to you:
In the event of a term loan, a borrower can choose between a secured and an unsecured business loan to obtain cash based on the status and needs of the firm. These loans can be used to purchase long-term investments. Term loans are classified into three forms depending on the tenure: short-term loans, long-term loans, and intermediate loans, which can be returned monthly or quarterly. While the interest rate on such loans might be fixed or floating, it changes depending on the loan payback term.
Letter of credit facility
A firm can get this financing plan based on the creditworthiness of the buyer’s bank when the buyer and seller do not know each other, such as during international trade transactions. In this scenario, the bank promises to pay the seller on time after considering its origin certificate, insurance certificate, transportation papers, legal documents, and other business documents. If the buyer fails to pay, the bank is obligated to pay the total outstanding sum.
Credit facility in cash
A cash credit facility is an overdraft loan that a firm can use to finance its working capital needs by pledging current assets such as receivables, inventories, and so on as security. The bank’s stock margin determines the maximum amount that may be withdrawn under this system. This loan can be renewed at regular intervals of 12 months.
You can obtain this pre-approved secured loan by submitting residential, commercial, or industrial property as collateral if you own a public/private limited corporation or a proprietorship/partnership firm. This funding system assists businesses in obtaining loans, purchasing necessary equipment, or covering any additional charges that will help the organisation flourish. In this type of business loan, the financing firm pledges to compensate the guaranteed business’s stakeholders if it defaults.
An entrepreneur will require funding to acquire business equipment or machinery. FlexiLoans is one of the leading business loan lenders in Jaipur, providing rapid business loans for women at low interest rates.
Business Loan – Apply Online
Here’s how you can apply for a business loan online in four easy steps:
Step 1: Fill in the essential fields on the form and check the box to agree to the terms and conditions. “Unlock Best Offers” by clicking.
Step 2: You will also be needed to provide your company information, basic personal information, as well as your registered mobile phone number and email address.
Step 3: Once you’ve submitted all of your information, a bank representative will call you to finalise the loan process.
Step 4: Once the bank has reviewed and accepted your loan application and papers, the loan amount will be released in your specified bank account within a specified number of working days.
Advantages of a FlexiLoans Small Business Loan in Jaipur
- Simple implementation: The entire application procedure is supported via the Internet. Provide the required information from any place. Your data will be protected and confidential, as per RBI standards.
- Easy documentation: The documentation process for loan approval is easy.
- Secure: The loan approval process is simple but secure. There is no possibility of information duplication or misuse.
- There are no hidden fees: The loan application process is straightforward, and no additional fees will be charged later. Before you apply, the knowledgeable sales agent will go through all of the fees with you.
- No assurance required: We provide reasonable interest rates on collateral-free business loans in Jaipur.
Documents Required to Apply for Business Loan in Jaipur
In order to apply for a business loan, you will require the following documents:
- PAN Card (Company, Firm or Individual)
- Proof of Identity of Loan Seeker (A copy of Driving License, Passport, Aadhaar Card, or Voter ID)
- Bank statements from six months prior to the date of application
- Latest ITR (Income Tax Return) along with computation of income, P&L account, and balance sheet for the last two years; must be CA audited or certified
- Proof of continuation (Trade License/Sales Tax Certificate/ITR/Establishment)
- Certified copy of Sole Proprietorship Declaration or Partnership Deed
- Certified copy of MoA and AoA (Memorandum and Articles of Association)
Business ideas and developments are what fuel your firm’s economic success. If you need a business loan in Jaipur, FlexiLoans is your one-stop-shop. A relationship manager would be assigned to you at FlexiLoans to assist you throughout the loan process.
Our Jaipur-based spokesperson will contact you with additional information, such as the current business loan interest rates in Jaipur. This information will also assist you in answering questions such as what the minimum turnover is to obtain a business loan in Jaipur, how long it will take to obtain the loan, the list of documents required to obtain an MSME loan in Jaipur, and any other questions you may have.