GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
Home > Grievance Redressal Mechanism
Grievance Redressal Mechanism
The Domain name flexiloans.com (“website”) is owned by Epimoney Private Limited, (“the Company”). The Company is a Non-Deposit taking Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and is engaged in the business of providing financial assistance. As per extant guidelines of RBI, all NBFCs should ensure that a suitable mechanism exists for receiving and addressing complaints from its customers / constituents with specific emphasis on resolving such complaints fairly and expeditiously regardless of source of the complaints.
The Company is inter alia engaged in the business of providing financial assistance to various business entities including small and medium enterprises in the form of facilitating access to various loan products from time to time. In order to address the customer grievances while servicing the customers, the Company formulates the suitable mechanism to address such requirements.
The Grievance Redressal Mechanism is framed to provide best customer services and to comply with the Guidelines of Fair Practices Code prescribed by the Reserve Bank of India and the Fair Practices Code of the Company which inter-alia set out broad parameters for dealing with customers.
Brief description of the Policy:
The policy framework lays down requirements related to aspects of principal of grievances redressal, registration of complaints, escalation of complaints, resolution of complaints, periodic review of records.
The Reserve Bank vide its Master Direction dated September 01, 2016 as amended from time to time, issued guidelines on Fair Practices Code (FPC) to be adopted by all NBFCs while doing lending business and to formulate the Customer Grievance Redressal Policy as duly approved by the Board and have to display details relating to Grievance Redressal Officer at their branches / places where business is transacted.
The policy intends to manage/mitigate Legal, Compliance and Operational Risk.
The policy stipulates the requirements related to registration of complaints, escalation of complaints, resolution of complaints and periodic review to grievances redressal.
The Board shall review grievance redressal policy on annual basis or at earlier intervals, in case of any regulatory changes necessitating such interim reviews.
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL POLICY
- The objective of the Grievance Redressal policy of the Company is to ensure the fair and equal treatment to all its customers without any bias -irrespective of caste, creed, race, gender, special abilities – on all occasions
- The resolution of grievances is within defined Turn Around Time (TAT)
- The resolution process is accelerated with proactive interventions by the Grievance Redressal Committee to cause nil distress to the customers
Principles of grievance Redressal:
- Our customers will be provided with information on how to raise their grievances or concerns at all offices and on website.
- The process to raise a complaint / escalation / grievance would involve only relevant investigative questions without any kind of hassle to the customer.
- Resolutions would follow the simple principle of ensuring an efficient resolution. The responses would be in consistent with the RBI guidelines at all times as applicable to reduce customer grievances.
- We shall always remain quick and consistent in providing necessary information or process requested by the customer.
Registration of complaints:
The Company enables its customer’s to register complaints through multiple channels. The various channels available to customers are as follows: –
- E-mail: Customers can send an email for redressal of issues. Respective Contact Numbers for Business Lines and their email ids are available on the website.
- Registered / Corporate / Administrative Offices: Customers can speak to the officials-in-charge at the Company’s offices for resolution of their issues or register their grievances at the Office Complaints Register available at reception.
- Grievance Redressal Unit: Customers can reach out to a dedicated Number of Grievance Redressal Unit over phone and email which is updated on our website under section => Grievance Redressal.
- A Report containing number of complaints received, resolved, unattended during Financial Year, timeline for resolution and summary of such grievance is provided to the Board for their review of GR mechanism in order to streamline the process. well for reduction of complaints.
- Escalation of complaints:
The customer may register his/her query/ complaint to the Company which shall be addressed to the Grievance Redressal Officer (GRO) in connection with any matter pertaining to business practices, lending decisions, credit management, recovery and complaints relating to updation / alteration of credit information. The details of the Grievance Redressal Officer are given as follows:
Name of the Grievance Redressal Officer: Mr. Manish Lunia
Email id: email@example.com
Address: 7th Floor, South Annexe, Tower 2, One World Centre 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Saidham Nagar, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013.
If the complaint is not resolved within 15 days, the customer shall complaint to the Compliance Head of the Company at his following email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the complaint / dispute is not redressed within a period of 30 days from date of its receipt, the customer may appeal to:
Deputy General Manager,
Department of Non-Banking Supervision,
Reserve Bank of India,
Post Box No. 40, Chennai Post Office, Chennai
This policy is subject to revision based on the extant RBI guideline from time to time.
For FinTech/ Digital Lending related complaints:
For any complaints related to Fintech/ digital lending, contact us/ write to us at:
Grievance Redressal Officer: Mr. Manish Lunia
Contact Number: 022-62603800 – 10.30 am to 6.00 pm (Monday to Friday except National Holidays)
Email ID: email@example.com
Lodge a complaint:
- How to Check Bank Balance Online Without Going to the Bank
- Learn How to Earn Money Online Without Investment for Students
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Take An Equipment Loan
- Business Loan Requirements: 7 Things You’ll Need To Qualify
- Best Small-Business Loans Of 2023
- The Benefits of Building a Relationship with Your Business Lender
- The Importance of a Solid Business Plan for Loan Applications
- Top 31 Small Business Ideas with Low Investment and High Profit
- Apply for MSME/PSB Loans in 59 Minutes – All You Need to Know
- View More
Business Loan Type
- MSME Loan
- Small Business Loan
- Business Loan for Women
- SME Loan
- Term Loan
- Loan against POS
- Line of Credit
- Vendor Financing
- GST Business Loan
- Wholesale Business Loan
- Short Term Business Loan
- Self Employed Business loan
- Unsecured Business Loan
- Collateral Free Business Loan
- Corporate Loans
- Instant Loan on Aadhar Card
- Working Capital Loan
- View More
Business Loan by Industry
- e-Commerce Business Loan
- Retail Business Loan
- Sole Proprietor Business loan
- Mudra Loan Interest Rate
- Myntra Seller Business Loan
- Amazon Seller Business Loan
- Flipkart Seller Business Loan
- Paytm Seller Business Loan
- Business Loan for Traders
- Business Loan for Shopkeepers
- Import Finance Business Loan
- Service Sector Business Loan
- Finance for Automobile Business
- Beauty and Personal Care Business Loan
- Footwear Business-Loan
- Fashion Industry Business Loan
- Loan for Accessories Business
- View More
Business Loan by City
- Business Loan in Bihar
- Business Loan in Mumbai
- Business Loan in Kolkata
- Business loan in Delhi NCR
- Business Loan in Pune
- Business Loan in Hyderabad
- Business Loan in Chennai
- Business Loan in Bangalore
- Business Loan in Ahmedabad
- Business Loan in Coimbatore
- Business Loan in Jaipur
- Business Loan in Surat
- View More
- Best Business Ideas in Tamil Nadu
- Business Ideas to Start in Gujarat
- Business Ideas in Jaipur
- Top Business Ideas in Bangalore
- Business Ideas in Pune
- Business Ideas In Bihar
- Small Business Ideas in Punjab
- Business Ideas in Goa
- Business Ideas in Kolkata
- Small Business Ideas for Rural Areas in India
- Wholesale Business Ideas To Start In India
- 10 Part-Time Business Ideas
- 31 Small Business Ideas with Low Investment and High Profit
- Business Ideas for Women
- View More
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Goods and Services Tax in India
- Difference Between Flat Interest rate vs. Reducing Interest rate
- Importance of Working Capital Management
- How to Start a Pharmacy Business in India?
- MSME Registration Process
- Business License in India
- How to Check Your Small Business Loan Status
- MSME Registration Benefits in India
- A List Of Businesses That Come Under MSME
- PMEGP Scheme List
- How to Change Name and Address on PAN Card
- Udyam Aadhar Registration Online
- Schemes and FAQs Related to Jan Samarth Portal
- Documents Required For Pan Card
- GST Late Fee Interest Calculator
- How to Write a Cancelled Cheque?
- Poultry Farm Business Plan
- View More