Business Loans for Bakery
Bakers are aware that cookies, buns, tarts, sweetbreads and cakes are assortments of love which are garnished with utmost love to lull you into euphoria. To cater to the weaved rich flavours, one needs funds to ensure healthy roots of the bakery business. The entrepreneurship thirst can be quenched with the well-crafted business bakery loans to help you knit your dream with confidence stemmed to reality. In no small measure, FlexiLoans is the best pick which understands your loan requirements and vouches for clear insights to help you sustain your bakery business.
How to get bakery loans approved in India?
Sweet and savoury cinnamon streusel might require adequate funding of bakery loans, and it is not tricky when FlexiLoans is at your rescue. Here is a list which will guide you about how to get a bakery loan approved and boost your existing bakery business:
- Decide the loan amount required to craft your business requirements
- Submit the significant details including your full names, valid email address, contact number, and get your hands on the bakery loans.
- Prepare soft copies of your PAN card and KYC details
- Fill in the required details and forget about the chaotic paperwork
Why must you resort to FlexiLoans for your bakery loans?
Running a bakery business can be a cakewalk with the fast processed and hassle-free bakery loans. Your culinary connoisseurs need not wait for FlexiLoans arranges funds to help you knit your dreams. The following are precisely the advantages vouched by us concerning your business loans for bakeries:
- We cater loans without asking for any collateral
- Our working process is crystal clear and does not promote any hidden charges
- We have the best interest rates to suit your pockets
- There are absolutely zero chances of falling into any fraud cases as soon as you join hands with us
- The documentation is asking for is minimal and does not need any extra information to keep the process hassle-free.
- We offer loans despite your complex geographic locations
- We arrange the funds within 48 hours of your request
We respect your courageous journey and value your aims; thus, believe in catering the best to expand your bakery business with our professional financial squad.
How to apply for bakery loans?
To apply for the bakery loan, it is crucial to understand the working process of the same. Thus, here is a list of steps you must follow to avail our best services:
- You have an existing business for over a year and have garnered an understanding of the market in a particular area.
- The next step is to apply to fill the online form displayed on the website, mentioning valid details.
- Get a scanned copy of all the legal documents including your voter ID card, ration card, rental agreement (if any), passport and driving license.
- Note your bank statement which reflects your transactions for six months.
- Submit the valid GST and establishment certificate of your new bakery business
- Once you have uploaded the official files, wait for getting an approval of the same within 48 hours.
Basic Eligibility Criteria
|Minimum Business Vintage||1 year|
|Monthly Business Sales Minimum||2,00,000|
Documents Required for Bakery Business Loans
|Personal KYC||PAN card|
|Residential Address Proof (Any One)||Rent Agreement | Driving License | Voter's ID | Ration Card | Passport | Aadhar Card|
|Banking||Last 6 months current account bank statements|
|Business KYC (Any One)||GST Registration Certificate | Shops & Establishment Certificate | Business PAN Card|
Frequently asked questions
What are the purposes for which I can get a loan via FlexiLoans?What are the purposes for which I can get a loan via FlexiLoans?FlexiLoans is here to provide you financial access for your business funding needs. You have to undergo simple and transparent Credit Evaluation, basic documentation before we disburse the loan. You may get loans via FlexiLoans for:
- Expanding your business
- Servicing regular working capital needs
- Managing seasonal working capital requirements
- Manage short term cash flow gaps
Why should I avail loan via FlexiLoans?Why should I avail loan via FlexiLoans?Quick credit assessment ensures fast disbursal of loan at best rates and flexible terms, thus providing financial access at a click! Our business is to help you grow your business.
What documents are required to apply for a loan?
- - Pan card
Proof of residential address (any one)
- - Rent Agreement
- - Driving License
- - Voter's ID
- - Ration Card
- - Passport
- - Last 6 months of bank statement of current account
Business KYC (any one)
- - GST Registration Certificate
- - Shop Establishment Certificate
Financial documents (For loans greater than 20 Lakhs)
- - 2 years Audited financials
- - Last 2yrs ITR
- - GST Returns of 6 months